Crayola + TikTok
Heartbeat activated ambassadors on TikTok to raise awareness of Crayola’s new Colors of the World colored Pencils.
Over the course of the campaign, Heartbeat acquired 11 diverse ambassadors to properly represent the Crayola brand! Heartbeat used these ambassadors, along with 14 existing Heartbeat ambassadors, to drive engagement by authentic content describing their own
experience with Crayola COTW pencils.
This resulted in an 263% delivery on Reach and an Engagement Rate of 19.1%
- Most popular creator in terms of views.
- Her video generated nearly double the number of views as her average non-branded video.
- 2nd most popular creator in terms of views.
- Post-performance nearly 3x better than his average non-brand content.
- His feed primarily consists of dance content his followers loved the content switch up as shown by the high engagement
- Ally was one of our smaller creators in terms of reach but her post had the highest engagement rate of the campaign.
- Her content featured one of the most advanced drawings of the campaign.
What did you like the most about the product(s)?
“I loved what it stood for and when coloring they were really creamy and easy to use!”
“With these new colors you can find an exact match of your skin tone.”
- 100% of ambassadors who responded to the exit survey had purchased from Crayola before
- 55.6% of ambassadors who responded to the exit survey knew someone who purchased from Crayola after seeing their post
- 88.9% of ambassadors were very satisfied with their Crayola Colors of the
World colored pencils
“Crayola deals in color and color is a topic the has been on the forefront of the news for some time. This is a positive connection for anyone using this product to make.”
“The engagement rate of that video was higher than usual.”
“Involve schools and get these in every classroom!”
“I liked this campaign and that the instructions were straightforward but allowed for my creativity to play a role in the creation of the video.”
Any notable feedback from followers?
“Most wished they had them as a child”
“I had non-followers comment about how they have purchased this product and are satisfied with it”
“Some did not like the names associated with the colors”
Crayola hit 263% of their reach goal on their first campaign on TikTok, what a home run!
Crayola by combining a group of new and existing diverse Heartbeat TikTok creators that represented the brand mission of their new Colors of the World crayon product line – hit 19% on their OVER DELIVERED reach metric.
This was a slam dunk of a win for the Crayola team.
REAL PEOPLE .
Elemis LondonCampaign Case StudyCAMPAIGN FLIGHTMarch 24thHeartbeat activated ambassadors on TikTok to create high-quality content and build awareness around the new Cleansing Balm by Elemis. Over the course of the campaign, Heartbeat identified 46 diverse beauty and...
Pandora Jewelery + TiktokCampaign Case StudyCAMPAIGN FLIGHTAbril 21stHeartbeat activated a community of TikTok ambassadors to generate high quality content and drive engagement to the Pandora Garden collection. Over the course of the campaign, Heartbeat identified and...
Society6 + TikTokCase StudyCAMPAIGN FLIGHTAbril 26th - May 31, 2021Heartbeat activated ambassadors on Tiktok to drive engagement and awareness of Society6 decor offerrings. Over the course of the campaign, Heartbeat activated 29 beauty and lifestyle ambassadors to...